Today we are talking about how to have positive mindset and what it means to have daily positive thoughts. Find inspiring advice and learn to be positive.
What is the one most common thing that separates happy and unhappy person? Believe it or not – it is just the mind and the way we use it.
In this post we are gonna be talking about great importance of having positive thoughts and positive mindset.
I am sure each one of us had some not so pleasant part of their lives which brought them negative thoughts and negative thinking pattern.
This is not often talked about, but can become serious problem if we forget how to get back on the track.
Usually the story goes like this. We experience negative situations, we develop negative thoughts and automatically we attract more negative in our life.
Is there a way of breaking from our negative thinking pattern?
Well there is – but it is gonna take time and will.
HOW TO TURN ON THE SWITCH IN YOUR HEAD?
Wouldn’t it be good if we could just do that? Well, maybe we do not have a real switch in our heads but we do have something called WILL POWER.
And there is no better switch you can have. We, human beings, are possible to make a decision and stick to it no matter what. It is not easy but this mechanism is really powerful and can turn our life around.
Work on ourselves is the hardest and most beneficial work we will ever be a part of. There are truly no limits to our potential.
With proper way of thinking and using the right mindset in our everyday lives we will progress in each part of our life.
WHAT MADE ME CHANGE MY MINDSET AND START BEING DEDICATED TO MY PASSIONS?
Well, I was always passionate about writing and having my own blog was my dream come true.
Then I got into the research. Most of the tutorials and websites I came across did not offer enough or they offered too little.
I wanna tell you something about blogging I wish I knew before I started on my own.
It takes more then writing text to make income from blogging.
That is the first and most important thing I learned after joining Wealthy Affiliate – my number 1 reason why I built a successful blog and a website you are on right now.
And that was my turning point. From there everything went upwards.
I can not say how thankful I am for joining what I like to call Facebook of online entrepreneurs and bloggers.
It is completely free and if you are interested in blogging and working from home you will absolutely LOVE IT!MY #1 RECOMMENDED PLACE FOR STARTING YOUR BLOG
ARE THERE ANY WAYS TO MAKE YOUR MIND THINK MORE POSITIVE?
There are actually proven ways to help you build more positive taughts. As we already stated, positive thinking is a habit as is negative thinking.
The best way to change one habit is to replace it with another one.
Sounds easy but it is not done overnight. Once you are ready to install a new habit you must be persistent and keep repeating it every day – until it becomes your routine.
Experts say that every day repetition done for 1 month straight can create you a new habit.
So it is up to you to keep it doing – EVERY DAY.
Do not miss a single day because your mind will create excuses.
And that won’t get you far. If you skip one day chances are you will give up and you will not be able to internalize your new habit.
POSITIVE THOUGHTS=>POSITIVE EXPERIENCES=>POSITIVE PEOPLE=>POSITIVE THOUGHTS
I call it the equation or circle of positive thinking. It’s really simple and effective. The more you stay positive, the more joy you will have in life.
So, here are some ideas you can use to improve to switch your brain to positive thinking:
1. Physical activity – Walking and especially running are proven to be very useful not only for your heart and shape but also for your mental state. People who have physical exercise 3 times a day sleep and feel better then the persons who do not have any exercise at all.
2. Turn off the news – Being bombarded with negative information from waking up until going to bed will not help you with thinking positive. Instead of watching news, be productive, go to a walk, help your loved ones, work on your blog etc,
3. Finding good in people and everyday situations – Although we as humans tend to focus on negatives more then on positives, try to find good side in each person and each situation. Not every single person or situation is 100% bad. Try to experiment with this because this really helped me develop positive thinking.
4. Read inspirational materials – I can not stress enough how important it is to keep your mind on positive and inspirational materials. You can get your motivation from all sorts of respected authors and speakers. I will give you some names and you can decide for yourself if you find their work interesting.
5. Help others – If for some reason you are feeling down, make someone’s day. This can be really anything, from helping an older lady to cross the street to buying your friend a drink. Just do something nice for other person. It will feel great.
6. Find a hobby or a passion – Having some hobby or passion besides your everyday job also helps with keeping your mind at the right spot.
7. Spend more time outside – If possible spend more time outside. Especially if you can be in some sort of natural environment. It is also proven by the experts that spending time in nature relaxes the body and refills it with much-needed energy.
8. Try something different – Changes, even small ones can make miracles in our lives. This can be almost anything, like changing the way you travel to work. Doing something different can shift your brain into positive mind flow.
9. Be successful – Real and properly deserved success is another powerful way of building your confidence and positive taught pattern. Being successful means work, dedication, courage and honesty. All of these virtues are what most successful people possess.MY #1 RECOMMENDED PLACE FOR STARTING YOUR BLOG
WHAT AUTHORS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
As we already mentioned, there are a lot great successful people from all sorts of professions. Some of them are not the most educated people but still they have managed to build a huge amount of success and are worthy of every respect
I personally prefer the following authors:
Bob Proctor – http://www.proctorgallagherinstitute.com
Louise Hay – https://www.louisehay.com
Abraham Hicks – https://www.abraham-hicks.com
Tony Robbins – https://www.tonyrobbins.com
Brian Tracy – https://www.briantracy.com
Wayne Dyer – https://www.drwaynedyer.com
You do not need to participate or purchase their premium products. You can find a lot of their materials, seminars, videos, guides etc on the Internet.
You are more then welcome to check them their materials and let me know what you think.
POSITIVE MIND BRINGS GOOD HEALTH
I want to conclude this post with another great aspect of why it is so important to have a positive mindset.
If you are interested in authors I just showcased, then you know that there is a correlation between our mind and our health.
Specific mind patterns are causing specific problems with our body. Louise Hay made a book with doctor of medicine on this topic.
They proved that by shifting our minds, by giving it positive affirmations we can heal our body.
So, I invite you to try to be more positive every day. You will be more healthy, more successful and more fun to be around.
Thank you for reading this post.
Please give me your suggestions and comments.